PREFABRICACION NAVAL Y CALDERERIA, SL, located at O’Donnell Street, 26, TIN B41652678, represented by Jesús Antonio Cuevas Gallego, TIN 28588222G, discloses certain informational content on the website www.pnyc.es of his property.
The general conditions set forth herein are exclusive for the use of the Prefabricación Naval y Calderería’s website by its USERS. This general conditions are available to the USER on each one of the web pages of the www.pnyc.es website, and every time a USER enters his/her personal information into any of the website’s existing forms to read them, print them, save them, and accept them over the Internet, USER’s prior acceptance of such terms is required.
Prefabricación Naval y Calderería, SL is registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville (volume 1946, Book 0, SECTION 8, sheet 100, page SE-18310, registration 4)
Access to the Prefabricación Naval y Calderería’s website implies full acceptance by the USER of the herein general conditions of use, without reservation, which the USER declares to have fully understood. The USER agrees no to use this website and the services offered therein for any illegal activities, and agrees to follow the general conditions herein at all times.
FIRST.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
1.1.-The use of the Prefabricación Naval y Calderería’s website does not require mandatory registration by the USER. The herein Website’s Conditions of Access and Use are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, by committing the USER to make good use of the Website. All acts which infringe the law, rights or interests of third parties are therefore prohibited: the right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. Prefabricación Naval y Calderería expressly prohibits the following:
1.1.1.- Perform actions at the website, or by the use of it, that might cause, by any means, any kind of damage to Prefabricación Naval y Calderería or third party’s systems.
1.1.2.- Publish unauthorized advertisement or commercial information directly or covertly, sending bulk emails (‘spamming’), or large-size emails in order to overwhelm network servers (‘mail bombing’).
1.2.- Prefabricación Naval y Calderería may deny access to any USER without any prior notice if it detects any form of illegal usage, or any use contrary to the rule of good faith or the general conditions set forth herein – see Fifth Clause.
This website content has been developed and added by:
2.1.- Prefabricación Naval y Calderería is solely responsible for the contents developed internally.
2.2.- Prefabricación Naval y Calderería third parties through direct collaboration with the website, or hyperlinks to third party websites, or third party website news not owned by Prefabricación Naval y Calderería.
In no event shall Prefabricación Naval y Calderería be responsible for the content added in this manner, and it does not guarantee proper functioning of said hyperlinks.
A USER that wish to establish a hyperlink on his/her website to Prefabricación Naval y Calderería’s website shall not make any illegal use or violate the good faith of the information posted on said website.
2.3.- Prefabricación Naval y Calderería reserves the right to modify at any time the existing content on its website.
THIRD. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Prefabricación Naval y Calderería is a registered trademark. Prefabricación Naval y Calderería’s trademark external use, by any means, including both the name and the logo, without the express written consent of Prefabricación Naval y Calderería, is expressly prohibited. All rights reserved. Prefabricación Naval y Calderería’s website, its contents, programming, and website design, is fully protected by copyright. The reproduction, communication, distribution, and modification or conversion of protected elements without the express written consent of Prefabricación Naval y Calderería is expressly prohibited.
FORTH. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The general conditions herein are governed by Spanish legislation. Seville Courts are competent to resolve any controversy or dispute arising from the general conditions herein, and the USER expressly waives his/her right to any other jurisdiction that may apply to him/her.
Shall any clause herein be null, all other clauses will remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the willingness of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. Prefabricación Naval y Calderería may choose, at its sole discretion, not to exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document, which does not involve under any circumstances the waiver of the rights except in the case of express recognition by Prefabricación Naval y Calderería.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded into your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allows a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve a user’s or computer’s information on Internet surfing preferences, and according to the information obtained and the way a computer is used, a user can be identified. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during a current session, taking minimum memory space and without damaging your computer. Cookies do not have any type of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from your hard drive after you log out (the so called session cookies).
Most browsers allow cookies by default, and independently, allow or block temporary or memorized cookies through their security settings.
What are the types of cookies used in this website?
– Technical Cookies: they are the ones that allow a user to browse a web page, platform or application, and to use different options and services in it, such as control traffic and data communication, identify a session, access restricted areas, remember the items in an order, place an order, enroll or participate in an event, use security measures when browsing, store content to play videos or sound, and share content in social networks.
– Analytics Cookies: they are the ones that allow us, when treated internally or by third parties, to calculate the number of users visiting our website and perform statistics on the use of the services offered. For this purpose, user browsing is analyzed in our website to improve our product and service offers.
– Advertising Cookies: they are the ones that allow us, when treated internally of by third parties, to best possibly manage the advertisement offer on the website, making sure the content in the advertisement matches the solicited service or use performed in our website. We can then analyze your browsing preferences and we can display advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: they are the ones that allow us to best possible manage the advertisement included in our website, proprietary application or platform from which the solicited service is rendered. These cookies store users’ behavioral information obtained from continued browsing preference management, allowing specific profiling development to show advertisements based on said information.
– Third Party Cookies. This website uses Google Analytics, an analytical service offered by Google, Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. In order to access these services, cookies are used to gather user information, including user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, treated, and stored under Google’s terms set forth at Google.com, including the possible transmition of said information to third parties due to legal reasons or when third parties process the information using Google.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer from your options settings in your computer’s web browser:
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.